Friday, November 30, 2012

november photo-a-day challenge

I was amazed to realize that November marks my eighth month doing photo-a-day. This has been so good for me, particularly the way it's forced me to view the world less in terms of words and more in terms of images. I'm a fan of words. Too much of a fan, sometimes.

Here is the list of this month's challenges:

   


And here are my photos from the month:

Day #1: something that begins with "C"

Day #2: color

Day #3: breakfast

Day #4: television

Day #5: five o'clock

Day #6: a favorite thing

Day #7: reflection

Day #8: something you do everyday

Day #9: small

Day #10: can't {won't} live without

Day #11: night

Day #12: drink

Day #13: where you slept

Day #14: man-made

Day #15: in your bag

Day #16: view from your window (I)

Day #16: the view from your window (II)

Day #17: the last thing you bought

Day #18: happened this weekend

Day #19: something awesome

Day #20: work/play

Day #21: what you wore

Day #22: grateful

Day #23: black

Day #24: a sound you heard

Day #25: sky

Day #26: in the cupboard

Day #27: tree

Day #28: vehicle

Day #29: big

Day #30: on the wall





No comments: